Friday, January 14, 2011

Art Project Girl's Project!!

Attention all art teachers! A great and inspirational blog, http://artprojectgirl.blogspot.com/, has a great collaboration project planned! Erica is asking for your best lesson plans for a substitute. She will compile them and email all of the lessons to each teacher who participates! What a great idea...useful for years to come. I will print all mine out and add it to my "sub tub" of possible projects. Thanks, Erica! Hope lots of teachers participate!!

3 comments:

  1. She is great isn't she. Great idea to post for her sub plans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops. . . thanks guys. Hope you get lots to choose from. Unfortunately I made tons of sub plans (I needed them) and I hope this will save us all time and trouble in the future. I don't think I'll ever have to spend two solid days in front of my computer again for sub plans with all these and the maternity ones I made up. My husband was saying I should make a cover page too with who made what lesson and their website (but not on their lesson so principals would just think we're all fabulous!) I think it's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete